The right hosting for your blog
The internet never seems to stop growing. Today the demand for web hosting has never been bigger. Companies, e-commerce stores and blog sites each have different needs, which makes it difficult to choose between different web hosting companies and packages. You want hosting that offers a strong online presence, but is also efficient and affordable at the same time.
At WordPress Experts we have already done the hard work for you. We searched for the best hosting companies out there and compared them one by one until we finally found a worthy partner and they go by the name of Bluehost.
Why we recommend bluehost above all others
- More than 2 million people (under which personal bloggers and big companies) use Bluehost’s hostingservice. Not only that… We searched for the best hostingprovider, especially for the use of WordPress websites and what’s better than being recommended by WordPress itself?
- They provide a 1-click WP-installer. Is there something more easy to use? Crafted for all people who don’t have technical knowledge of FTP. You login to your dashboad, click the button and your WordPress platform will be automatically installed in just a few seconds.
- The first year, you’ll get your domain name for free. Yes, that’s right! If you start your hosting account with Bluehost, they won’t charge you for your domain for the first year.
- Nowadays you just must have a SSL-certificate to provide https (secured connection) instead of http to your visitors. From 2018 Google Chrome already scares people away from websites that don’t have https, so this is an absolute must for every blog or website outthere! Bluehost provides a free SSL-certificate in all their WordPress hosting packages.
- Another very important reason why we picked Bluehost, is that they have a 24/7 support. Believe me when I say that there is nothing worse then having website problems during the weekend and you can’t reach anyone for the next 48 hours.
Important factors of a hostingservice:
We chose a hosting service with good uptime and speed. Some hosting services have uptimes of 95% or less. This may not sound so bad, but in one year, 5% of downtime means users have not been able to access your website for more than 440 hours. The speed of your web hosting is also very important. Good speeds not only provide a smooth browsing experience, but will also determine your ranking in search results.
Websites often grow quickly, both in terms of content and number of visitors. It then becomes important that you can easily upgrade your hosting performance to meet the increased needs. A good web hosting provider offers flexible opportunities to upgrade and add more services. On the other hand, you might have aimed a bit too high and you end up not getting as much traffic as you had anticipated. Your hosting service should be able to efficiently downgrade your hosting account. That’s why we chose to work with adaptable packages.
Newer web hosting companies provide very cheap packages. To get as many people as possible to sign up, they will offer many extra features and freebies. However, we advise against going for brand new hosting companies. Instead, choose a service with at least 5 years’ experience that has their own data center and staff. With hosting, a lot of time and resources are needed to test and develop a good and stable service.
- CPanel or control panel:
As a website administrator, the control panel is something you will often come into contact with. From the panel dashboard you can manage all your services and perform site maintenance. This was for us one of the most important services to make our decision. To serve you well, we needed a secure control panel that loads quickly and is easy to navigate.
- Good support:
Support is often overlooked when choosing web hosting. If something goes wrong – and that will happen – support agents must be able to quickly diagnose and solve the problem. In many cases it is difficult to find out in advance how responsive the support is. After we finally chose our favorite partner, we quickly noticed that their support is excellent.
If you don’t need us to do the installation for you or you don’t need any more information about how to actually buy a domain and setup your WordPress account, you can already proceed by clicking the button below.PROCEED TO BLUEHOST